Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Change: It's Not Easy

"God's Chisel" - SkitGuys.com

As the new year is approaching, we talk about our new resolutions.  The changes we will make to become a better person.  If you want to be a better person for God ask Him to chisel away all the "dead-weight" in your life.  All the addictions.  All the past hurts.  He is wanting to change you back into His masterpiece.

Ephesians 2:10 says, "We are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." 

God has a Grander kind of living for you. He has instilled in you skills to bless others around you for His name sake.  Realize the special gifts He has given you.  You are unique in design.  Will you live a life of purpose or continue to live the same meaningless life you've been living for so long?

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14 (NIV)


Look in the mirror and see how God sees you.  Believe that you are fearfully and wonderfully made. YOU are God's MASTERPIECE!

><>


No comments: