Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Come and Worship - "The Voice of Truth"

"The Voice of Truth" - Casting Crowns
(Second and Third Verses with Chorus)

Come and Worship.

Read these lyrics and believe the voice of Truth.
You have what it takes to defeat your Goliath. God believes in you... will you listen and believe in Him?

Verse 2:
Oh, what I would do to have the kind of strength it takes
To stand before a giant with just a sling and a stone
Surrounded by the sound of a thousand warriors shaking in their armor
Wishing they'd have had the strength to stand

But the giant's calling out my name and he laughs at me
Reminding me of all the times I've tried before and failed
The giant keeps on telling me time and time again"Boy you'll never win, you'll never win."

Chorus:
But the voice of truth tells me a different story
the voice of truth says "do not be afraid!"
and the voice of truth says "this is for my glory"
Out of all the voices calling out to me
I will choose to listen and believe the voice of truth

But the stone was just the right size
to put the giant on the ground
and the waves they don't seem so high
from on top of them looking downI will soar with the wings of eagles
when I stop and listen to the sound of Jesus
singing over me

Chorus
But the voice of truth tells me a different story
The voice of truth says "do not be afraid!"
And the voice of truth says this is for my glory
Out of all the voices calling out to me (calling out to me)I will choose to listen and believe (I will choose to listen and believe)

I will choose to listen and believe the voice of truth
I will listen and believe
I will listen and believe the voice of truth
I will listen and believe 'Cause Jesus you are the voice of truth


Can you spare less than 6 minutes?

Find a quiet place for just you and God. Relax, grab a cup of joe(or can of pop), and listen to this powerful message. Allow God to talk to you through worship.





><>


All posts are the sole property of the Heart Like Jesus blog. You must obtain permission to use any of the information on this blog.

No comments: