13 WAYS TO ANNOY YOUR CO-WORKERS
13. Staple papers in the middle of the page.
12. Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it was a "real hoot."
11. Never make eye contact.
10. Never brake eye contact.
9. Sing the Batman theme incessantly. (Da-na-na-na-na...)
8. Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
7. Seran wrap toilet seats. . .
6. Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 98 copies.
5. Reply to everything someone says with "That's what YOU think."
4. Drum on every available surface.
3. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying Lysol on everything they touch.
2. Repeat everything someone says, as a question.
1. Be festive. Tie jingle bells to your shoes, belt and Santa's hat.
* Bonus: As you're walking past cubicles hum the song, "Jingle Bells".
HAPPY FRIDAY! Have a great weekend!
All posts are the sole property of the Heart Like Jesus blog. You must obtain permission to use any of the information on this blog.